Start Your Application
About the Programme
- A 4-year graduate-entry medical programme with a degree from St George’s, University of London Medical School
- Offered at the largest private university in Cyprus
- Considered a British primary medical qualification by UK’s General Medical Council
- Graduates practising as doctors across world, including USA, Canada, Australia, UK, other EU countries, Israel and Lebanon
- Clinicals at Leading Medical Centres in US, Israel and Europe
- Financial aid available
- Rolling Admissions for September 2021 Class
- A Bachelors degree with at least a 2.1 honours or equivalent (3.3 GPA in the USA, 3.2 in Canada) or a higher degree (e.g., MSc, MPhil or PhD) in any discipline
- A satisfactory score in the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) or the Graduate Australian Medical School Admission Test (GAMSAT)
- You should have worked or had voluntary experience in a medical or health-related field and be able to demonstrate a broad awareness of the scope of medicine
- Innovative problem-based learning approach
- Early clinical experience starting from the first week
- Enabled by leading edge facilities and technology
- Leading to the same degree awarded to students in London
What Our Students Say
I have already learned so much, both in terms of clinical science and skills but also in the social side of medicine from both lessons and the diverse cohort that I am in. The core learning process of PBL is incredibly conducive to success and the emphasis on self-directed learning introduces accountability to us early on.
It all starts with a great team at the Medical School that will do their best to make your relocation easy and fast. It goes on with an amazing programme – offering you skills and facilities that will help you achieve self-confidence before meeting with real patients.
After our first two years we are able to decide if we want to do our last two in Chicago, Tel Aviv, Puerto Rico, or to stay in Cyprus. For me knowing I can go back and get clinical experience in the States was a very appealing offer, especially when it came to matching for a residency.
Living in Cyprus and adapting to the lifestyle was easy because everyone is extremely friendly and goes the extra mile to ensure that all things are taken care of. The island is very scenic with palm trees, great beaches, lot of sunshine and excellent mountain ranges. There is nothing but good things to say about Cyprus and this has confirmed that my decision to study medicine here was a great one!
The high standards of a British school combined with the experience of studying abroad and returning to your home country for practice makes the medical school an all-around unique and fruitful experience where you can learn from those active in the field while getting the education that will ensure you become a great physician.
Most Cypriots are relatively friendly, helpful and laid back. Cyprus has a variety of activities that you can enjoy. If like me you like your food, then there are many restaurants serving an affordable variety of dishes, which can be either local or international.
Virtual Open Days at the Medical School
Learn more about the 4-year St George’s, University of London MBBS programme delivered in partnership with UNIC Medical School and the exciting career opportunities that it offers. Discuss questions with Course Directors, current students and our Admissions team live and take a virtual tour of our campus.
Earn a Medical Degree from the leading British University, St George's University of London.Apply Now!